| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Gambier in October is quite mild at 12.55 °C (54.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 59.3mm (2.3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Gambier October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mount Gambier, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Gambier:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 835.8 kms (519.4 miles) NE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) NNE
- Wagga, Australia - 663.2 kms (412.1 miles) ENE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) ENE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 804.7 kms (500 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) E
- Essendon, Australia - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) E
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) E
- Laverton, Australia - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) E
- East Sale, Australia - 559 kms (347.4 miles) E
- Low Head, Australia - 633.2 kms (393.5 miles) SE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 693.6 kms (431 miles) SE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 803 kms (499 miles) SE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 796.8 kms (495.2 miles) SE